Highest Standards of Care
STAR of Life
Life EMS is more than an ambulance service.We are people involved in our community, dedicated to preserving your most prized possession of all—life. 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Life EMS Membership
You can be a Life EMS member. Pay a nominal annual fee ($65.00 per family) to avoid paying any portion of an ambulance bill your insurance(s) does not or will not pay. Life EMS operates a very successful ambulance membership program, which was first offered in 1967. Currently, the membership program is available for the residents of Garfield County and for the City of Hennessey.
Request Membership Packet
Life EMS News & Events
Heart disease is the leading cause of death for men and women in the United States. Every year, 1 in 4 deaths are caused by heart disease. The good news? Heart disease can often be prevented when people make healthy choices and manage their health conditions....read more
Uncontrolled bleeding is a major cause of preventable deaths. Approximately 40% of trauma-related deaths worldwide are due to bleeding or its consequences, establishing hemorrhage as the most common cause of preventable death in trauma.* The Stop the Bleeding...read more
News in Health
- ‘Antibiotic Envelopes’ Could Cut Infections After Pacemaker Implant
- Exposing Baby to Foods Early May Help Prevent Allergies
- Docs Back Away From Low-Dose Aspirin for Heart Attack Prevention
- Don’t delay! Registration is still open for the Spring Professional Safety Network Division Meetings
- Stop Underrides Act: Lawmakers introduce bipartisan legislation in House, Senate
- OSHA, MSHA slated for increases under Trump administration’s FY 2020 budget proposal
- Flu Pop-Up Clinics Open Up Across The State
- How Effective Is This Year’s Flu Shot?