Life EMS is more than an ambulance service.We are people involved in our community, dedicated to preserving your most prized possession of all—life. 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Life EMS Membership
You can be a Life EMS member. Pay a nominal annual fee ($65.00 per family) to avoid paying any portion of an ambulance bill your insurance(s) does not or will not pay. Life EMS operates a very successful ambulance membership program, which was first offered in 1967. Currently, the membership program is available for the residents of Garfield County and for the City of Hennessey.
Request Membership Packet
Life EMS News & Events
2019 Osage Ford E-350 Type III Remount & Refurbishment
May 19-25, 2019, is the 45th annual National EMS Week. In 1974, President Gerald Ford authorized EMS Week to celebrate EMS practitioners and the important work they do in our nation's communities. EMS Week brings together local communities and medical personnel to...
News in Health
- Deliver safety, not injuries
- Steer clear of deer
- Is your workplace ready for EVs?
- COVID Pandemic Slowed Progress Against Antibiotic-Resistant 'Superbugs'
- Friends Want to Hear From You More Than You Think
- AHA News: His Heart Stopped While Walking a Trail. A Cyclist Who Knew CPR Saved His Life
- OSDH: 3,017 Total Oklahomans Test Positive For Coronavirus; 179 Total Virus-Related Deaths Reported
- State Health Department Reports 85 Deaths Since Start Of Flu Season